BMW X7

The X7 would effectively be a long-wheelbase version of the same platform that sits under the X5 and X6. The main problem is that the X5 and X6 already get poor enough fuel economy. That, appropriately, was the reason the X7 idea was dropped back in 2008, as well. Instead BMW spent its development dime on the smaller X1 and X3 and its roll-out of diesels in the U.S. Now, however, things have apparently turned back toward the large SUV again--and, as it was eight months ago, it may be China that's pushing the issue.

Fighting it out with the masters of the full-size SUV universe is a difficult proposition in Europe and the U.S., where brands like Land Rover and Mercedes-Benz already have their footholds, and challengers like Audi could also have plans. Doing it in China, which is effectively a blank slate in comparison, makes more sense. Adding a growing market in Russia to mix adds some more credibility. Sprinkle it with some good old- fashioned American disregard for fuel economy at the upper tier of the market, and BMW may have a business case. Given the general trend of the market here, however, plus mounting pressures from the government on fuel economy standards, it may be the developing markets alone that justify the project. Whatever the case, consider this one among the handful of highly suspect yet still possible rumors that have surfaced this week.

BMW X7
BMW X7
 BMW X7 LIMO
 BMW X7
 BMW X7
 BMW X7
 BMW X7
 BMW X7
 BMW X7
 BMW X7
 BMW X7
 BMW X7
 BMW X7

20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The X7 would effectively be a long-wheelbase version of the same platform that sits under the X5 and X6. But BMW X9 is very nice. Used car valuation can in turn also help you to plan accordingly for the further expenses in future and can help us to determine your next car purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While marketing can be tricky, it is the content that makes the site important. If you provide informative content that serves the needs of your visitors, word will spread.
    click here
    click here
    click here
    click here
    click here
    click here
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. You hit the brick. These are the concepts that I was looking for. Thanks for sharing the idea. Keep it up!
    click here
    Click Here
    click here
    click here
    Click Here
    click here
    click here
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your interesting ideas.the information's in this blog is very much useful
    for me to improve my knowledge.
    scrap vehicles for cash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its an amazing blog and all the BMW car model that you have shared really amazed me. From my childhood my most favorite car was BMW and when I became adult I just buy this car. But the matter is there is no BMW workshop near my house also I can't visit any local one that's why I prefer mercedes maintenance rather visiting any other local car workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us.Used BMW X6 Cars For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, My name is Adam. I am a professional Business man. I have a website and this website is a cash for scrap cars related. actully I read your post very well and I lrean something and that's very helpful for me.
    I think you are best person to help me. Please visit my website and give me some suggetion.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Greetings, Myself David. I am a professional Businessman. I read your post very well and I learn something and that's very helpful for me. I have a website and this website is a cash for Junk cars related.I know this post is the best for me. Please help me and visit my website.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greeting, I am professional Business man. actually I am talk about My website and my website in cash for junk cars related. Anyone need or want cash for Junk cars related any help then please visit my website. I hope I can help you very well.
    cash for cars edmonton
    cash for junk cars edmonton
    cash for junk cars
    junk car for cash
    edmonton junk car removal
    junk cars for cash
    junk cars for cash edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. Very informative and to the point. Thanks for sharing
    Automotive services Shop in Alberta,Canada

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing... I really impressed after read your blog.
    We never say no to a vehicle. Any brand, model, quality, or age is acceptable, albeit these considerations will influence the price we provide.
    buy junk cars near me in calgary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice! You shared such an interesting and great ideas. I like your post and would like to read your next post.
    Thanks for sharing it. Keep updating...
    https://wawreckers.com.au/rockingham/
    ford wreckers near me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too.
    Places That Buy Old Cars buys all types of vehicles including Truck, SUV, Ute, 4×4, Sedan, Wagon, Hatchback. Sell your car to the best auto removal in the Brisbane region.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Exotic car rentals are an alternative to the usual boxy fleet car when traveling, but there are some important differences to consider. Lamborghini for Rent

    ReplyDelete
  16. JS Automotive providing best car mobile services for custom car audio installation and car security system installation by professional.

    ReplyDelete